Replacement Liner newbie

My liner collapsed in this year so I'm shopping for replacements. I bought the house with the pool, so I don't know the brand. The pool is 18''. The existing liner is 48''' beaded. My pool is dish shaped, with the middle being deeper. Do they make liners for that? The only expandable liners I've seen are overlap style. Or is it more like that this dish shape was just something that happened over time and it was flat originally? It's a fairly large dish, so I would have thought the liner would have torn apart if it wasn't specifically designed for this shape. Or should I just flatten it out and get a standard beaded liner and call it a day.

It would help us help you if we knew the water depth from the middle of the pool. All liners give a bit of a stretch on a hot day of install but without knowing how deep the middle is, It's hard to say. But on a gamble, if it really is a 48" with a bead, it should work.

Lol that still doesn't help because teenagers come in many different sizes. :mrgreen:

If you can't find a beaded expendable liner, why not switch to an overlap liner? They are not as easy to remove for replacement, you have to remove the top rails but, how often do you have to replace the liner?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.