Hello/ about to renovate!

Well it has been a few months, but we got the ball rolling this week, and moving quickly despite our summer rain pattern.

New tile

New tile in and primer on

They are putting on the plaster as we speak. Florida Stucco Mosaic, white plaster with blue rocks

I like that waterline tile! Pretty!

Plaster today????? NICE! You are getting plastered today hehe

Hugs! Make sure to take LOTS of pics for us!

Do you have your test kit yet? If not look in my siggy to see where to get one of the ones we use and love.

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

Marla look in the top right hand corner. There are pretty steps there for the doggy!

kim

Well they are leaving the river rock instead of doing a demo and pouring new concrete. No real pattern or stamp, just a flat surface, spray texture, and a couple coats of stain (If I ever choose a color...)

I am interested in what you are doing for the spray texture and stain. Is there a particular product that will be used.

Looking forward to seeing water in it with the new interior finish.

We are stoked to get plastered, although after vacation...I need a break. I just purchased a TF100 with a speedstir. Looking forward to having a clean slate. The old pool with all of the pits and eroded finish was a PITA to maintain.

Alright, got busy at work...but the pool and deck are complete! Its been raining like crazy here, I know the water is a little high. Also will have to snap some pictures tonight of the new colored LED, we love it.

I still need to install the deep end ladder

The first step, to show the finish

Close up of the deck finish, kind of hard to see

Oops...how did this sneak in here :) From last week, still giddy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks, trying to sort out some deck draining issues which did not come into effect until all the rain dumped on us. Hate to have a new deck, "skim coat" and have sitting water on it. Its not all sloped to drain, in which the deck person said its not really something they can fix since the problem lies withing the original slab below everything...and yes, I already paid them unfortunately.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm so here I go thinking out loud............Channels cut to take the water off/out? Make them in such a way it looks like it was done for a reason if it only in one or two spots.

Show us what you are talking about and we might be able to brain storm for you.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.