Pool coping

Cdblue

May 20, 2015
Middletown ny
Planning to install 12 inch wide bluestone coping around IG pool. Pool has steal walls with liner. Wanted to know the beat way to set the stone. Using mostly 1ftx6ft pieces on rectangular pool. There is a 5 inch metal lip at the top of the pool wall and it has been back filled with stone level with the pool. Can I just glue the pieces in place using pl500 or some other adhesive on the metal lip, while letting the other half of the coping sit on the crushed stone backfill. Also what should I use for the coping grout. Any help is appreciated. Ps beyond the coping will be brick pavers.

Sounds nice but I don't have a clue how to install with that scenario. I'm sure someone will be by with helpful advice.
How thick are they, are they consistent and what type of surface will they have?

That will be a beautiful stone. I can picture it exactly. Now to figure out the install method...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.