I think my salt cell may need to be replaced, but you tell me what you think. I was recently SLAMming to get of some mild algae and I performed an OCLT, but forgot to turn my SWG off. Instead, with it running on high, I still lost like 5 FC overnight.
The algae problem is cleared up now (OCLT passed thanks to many gallons of bleach), but I've been watching my chlorine levels slowly drop ever since, even with the SWG still running with a high %. It's showing a salt level of 3000, so it's not that.
Perhaps it just needs a good acid wash. When I get some free time, I'll take a look at the plates to see if there's any calcification, but this seems like a strong effect for just a little calcification.
I bought this house in 2013 and I know the pool was built in 2008, but don't know if the previous owners ever replaced the cell, so it's somewhere between 2-7 years old.