Vacuum and return jet issue.

May 15, 2014
canada
So I have been opening my pool over the last few days and everything was up and running fine. I've been slamming it and seeing good results every day. However, yesterday I vacuumed and rinsed my filter. I vacuumed to waste and did a rinse at a separate time. Anyways I've noticed my vacuum whether I use the manual one or the kreepy krawler I lose suction. My pressure valve on filter reads the same (21psi) but the vacuum is suctioning very little and even the movement of water seen through my pump seems to drastically slow down; it remains almost full but it does bring in more air bubbles and the movement of that water just seems less rapid.

Also, I have one skimmer and two return jets. The return jet closest to all the mechanics of the pool is releasing an aweful lot of air bubbles. The jet on the far side of the pool is releasing none.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Are you using the same vacuum hose on both the manual and kreepy krawler?

I may be way off but I had a small hole in my hose last year that cause the suction to be off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.