I need help. I just recently filled my I ground pool. About 33,000 gallons. I filled it with well water. Took water sample to local pool supply. Was told my metal count was a little high. She gave me a liter bottle of METAL FREE. Told me to add let circulate for over the weekend and come back for another water test. When I went back she told I could start adding salt. Then add 3 pounds of shock. I added salt and once I added shock the pool immediately turned green. I called pool place. Was told to let it circulate to see if it clears up. A couple hours later the water went from green to red rusty color. The water isn't just a tinted color. It looks like it was dyed with rust. I know it's probably iron but HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?
I contacted the closest Leslie pools. They had me add 2 more liters of metal free and to put culators in the skimmers. It hasn't gotten ANY better.