Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newby in search of 9 x 18 x52 Intex in Canada

1. Back To Top    #1

Newby in search of 9 x 18 x52 Intex in Canada

Hello All,

I've lurking for a bit and enjoying the information shared. Really friendly forum. I had a AG Bestway with the air ring around the top for 4 years and loved it. Alas it died...Anyway we went without last year and have decided to fix up our yard and add a 9 x 18 Intex. The problem is I can't seem to find one locally on Vancouver Island? The shipping cost and exchange make ordering from the US prohibitive.
    Walmart seems to be the only retailer and is sold out. I would love to get one on order as we have already started our build.

Any help/thought/suggestions would be appreciated!

Rob

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Newby in search of 9 x 18 x52 Intex in Canada

I wish I could help. If Walmart is out I am not sure. Maybe try Amazon if you can get decent shipping from them
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Azgirl71 View Post
    I wish I could help. If Walmart is out I am not sure. Maybe try Amazon if you can get decent shipping from them
    Hi Azgirl,

I looked there as well but only the U.S has them. Really weird. Intex.com has them, but again in the US.

Thanks though!

Rob

4. Back To Top    #4

Canadian Tire in Duncan BC has 2 in stock. Hydro Force is made by Intex for CT.
    http://www.canadiantire.ca/content/c...l#.VV0mAU10zcs
    Ultra 16', Intex Sand filter/pump combo, 8' x 20' solar panels, solar blanket w/roll tube, 1" extruded foam floor with Gorilla pad, Liquid chlorine and stabilizer.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by DarrelB View Post
    Canadian Tire in Duncan BC has 2 in stock. Hydro Force is made by Intex for CT.
    http://www.canadiantire.ca/content/c...l#.VV0mAU10zcs
    Thanks Darrel

I thought Hydroforce was Best Way? Anyway I did see these however they were only 48 in deep. But what the heck summers coming! We are going to pick one up tomorrow!

Thanks,
    Rob