Hayward Swimpure Plus issue

PSU Joe

LifeTime Supporter
May 12, 2015
Garnet Valley/PA
Pool opened last Saturday and have been slamming with LC to get things in shape. My SWG is acting strangely. It is entering it's third season and has worked great to date. System started up and is reading a solid 3000ppm salt while in the off position. Yesterday I tried to turn it on and the Auto setting just to make sure was working. The Generating LED came on for about 15 seconds and then both the Power and Generating LED turned off. I turned it back to Off and the Power LED light came back on. Turned switch to Superchlorinate and the Generating and Superchlorinate LED both came on for 15 seconds and then turned off again.

When I ordered my TF-100 I also ordered some AccuCheck salt test strips and tested last night. Got a reading of 1970ppm.

Not sure exactly what to do next. About to do my OCLT so hoping to have this running soon. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Joe

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.