Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone near Kannapolis NC

1. Back To Top    #1

Kannapolis, NC

Anyone near Kannapolis NC

Hope this dont get me banned but, I have to ask. I have test kits however I have just not been able to master the cya test and I am close to opening, and would love for someone to watch me and see if I am doing it correct or heck check it for me.
    My Pool:
    Foxx Pool Grecian style 19' X 39'
    27k, with a 300# sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: Anyone near Kannapolis NC

Have you watched the video?

You can also order a standard solution that is 50ppm CYA to evaluate your test technique

This is one of the more difficult tests, so don't feel bad that it is troublesome.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

I feel the same way as you Bowlin!
    24k gal. In-ground, vinyl. 2005 build
    Hayward Pro-Series S244T sand filter system
    Hayward motor & pump (rpm 3450,model SP2607X10)
    Polaris 280 w/booster pump.Taylor K-2006 test kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Orlando, FL

Here is another link that provides detailed information. The CYA test is near the bottom.
    Sharkline Reprieve 15x52 (3/14). Still using Intex 2650 Sand Filter with Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP pump (6/15). Solar Cover cut into strips for easy removal, (2) 2*10 Space Saver solar panels. Swim Jet HD Robot (by Aquabot) (3/15). Chlorine Liquidator (4 gal). 4 person hot tub. Hard pipe is the way to go for improved flow! Retired Lil Shark (3/15). Starite Max E Therm 333k BTU Propane Heater w/ 24 gal tank (7/15).

5. Back To Top    #5

Charlotte, NC

Hi Bowlin, I am in Charlotte, this is just my second season with a pool but if I can be of any help, just let me know.

26K gallons, IG vinyl, Pentair 1.5 HP, Hayward DE filter, TF 100 test kit, Ecojet Turbo Cleaner