Semi-inground pool flooring question

I have had numerous problems with my semi-inground pool that are mostly related to the pool supplier/installer. I have called and they are incredibly unhelpful and rude. My biggest complaint is the floor of my pool. I don't know anyone who has a pool like mine so I am not sure if it is normal or not. I have an Oasis 15'x24' pool. There are beams that run across the bottom of the pool. The sand on the bottom is incredibly uneven and the liner is "sucked" around these beams. At the junctions where some beams form a corner, there are divets that are about 1/2" deep. The beams are so prominent on the bottom of the pool you can literally trip on them if you are running around in the pool. Is this normal? Thanks for any input you can give me!

I am not 100% sure how your pool is supposed to be but there is nothing about what you said that seems right. I would go as high up the ladder as you need to in order to get it fixed. Your liner is going to fail quite prematurely if it is that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think you should be able to feel the beams at all? Or that they should have leveled the sand to the top of the beam so it is all even?

- - - Updated - - -

I should mention I plan on calling the pool manufacturer directly tomorrow to ask them the same thing. Just doing my homework about it first.

I would take pics of this and I'd do it at night with the water completely still with a pool light attached to the wall and lit. You may have to buy one but it'd be worth it for what it could show You and the installers. What this does is magnify every imperfection in the floor. It May be worse than you think.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.