Need new liner 28' round 72' overlap 25 guage???

I would go to Google and plug in over lap liners n start looking. I've bought liners online n even found liners for my brother n had them shipped out with no problems. I can't recall the companies I've used though.

Scott,

Based on my research, linerworld seems hit and miss, so I decided not to take the risk- in their terms and conditions, they explicitly state that 25 gauge does not mean anything precise, just that, in liner world's opinion, it means it is above average in quality. I ended up ordering my liner from Family Pool Fun because they had a pretty good selection and a stronger reputation. A 25 gauge liner from Family Pool Fun was $550 vs. $330 or so on liner world. Also, I asked the sales rep at Family Pool Fun what 25 gauge means. He told me that for above ground pools, it really doesn't mean anything precise these days (different story for in ground liners) but the length of the warranty should be telling. I noted that the warranty for "25 gauge" liners on liner world is 15 years whereas Family Pool Fun and other places the warranty for 25 gauge was 25 years. I've not yet received my liner so can't speak to much else. I'd also add that I have a high trust for pool supply world and their prices for 25 gauge were in the ball park of Family Pool Fun, they just didn't have the pattern I preferred.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.