Regulator for side burner?

Jul 29, 2013
Grill came with NG regulator already attached. Called Lion and was told the side burner does not need to be regulated so I do not have to detach the regulator to connect the side burner. Does this sound right? Installation instructions for grill show side burner after the regulator as well. How did anybody else connect their equipment?

Grill came with NG regulator already attached. Called Lion and was told the side burner does not need to be regulated so I do not have to detach the regulator to connect the side burner. Does this sound right? Installation instructions for grill show side burner after the regulator as well. How did anybody else connect their equipment?
CAMPINCRAZY, I just saw this post of yours and I am now having the same issue with my LION 32" grill and side burner. According to the schematics it says to TEE off After the regulator but the regulator is built into the grill. The schematics show the grill having a 1/2" flared tip and the side burner 3/8", but the grill is actually 3/8" too.
How is your hookup working out and did you have to move the regulator?

Attachments

• LionSchematics.png
    LionSchematics.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.