New pool build Waterloo Canada

What a lovely layout! You can't beat the lines of a kidney shaped pool, although I wish someone would come up with a prettier name! I like how you bumped out the steps - no waste of swim space. Your deck is going to be awesome. Will the deck material be pavers?

Did you get an estimated finish time line? How's your weather up there? So many of us are getting tons of rain playing havoc with our pool builds.

Thanks for letting us watch your build thread! Don't forget... We love pictures. Take care! Suz.

What a lovely layout! You can't beat the lines of a kidney shaped pool, although I wish someone would come up with a prettier name! I like how you bumped out the steps - no waste of swim space. Your deck is going to be awesome. Will the deck material be pavers?

Did you get an estimated finish time line? How's your weather up there? So many of us are getting tons of rain playing havoc with our pool builds.

Thanks for letting us watch your build thread! Don't forget... We love pictures. Take care! Suz.

Thank you. The deck attached to the house is existing. We have been told 6 weeks from the PB and that will include landscaping as well. So far they are two weeks ahead of schedule.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That really is a wonderful view. And I'm such a sucker for "Christmas" trees! What kind of trees are those and do they get to stay?

When you get a chance, add signature information about your pool to your thread - helps when your thread goes beyond one page. (I'm lazy and just get plain exhausted from having to use my weak little thumb to click back and forth between pages to remember pool specs!!!) :wink: Thanks for the picture! Suz.

Trees will stay. We will have a small shed in this area as well. I need to skip ahead a bit and ask for advice on liners. We have two choices in the following pics. Sand or blue mosaic tiles. Our house, deck and pavers will be similar in colour to the sand liner. We understand that a sand liner colour will be more Caribbean like vs a deep blue.
IMG_7828.jpg
IMG_7840.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7838.jpg
    IMG_7838.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 52
My vote is for the blue. I think the blue will look nicer on the steps and any shallow areas. I don't know the depth(s) of your pool. That can make a difference.

As everyone says, it comes down to personal preference! Take care. Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.