Hello from Central PA!

May 17, 2015
Dillsburg/Pa
Hello everyone! My name is Mike and I reside in Central PA. We bought a home over a year ago with an in-ground pool and converted it to a SWG. We have had no problems, but I recently have been helping my mom with her above ground pool in Delaware. She has been battling algae for quite some time! After excessive googling, I stumbled upon this site and used the advice from people on here and happy to say, her pool is really clearing up! Sad to say, we both have been "pool stored" for a long time, but extremely happy we found this site. I'm learning so much from pool school already!

Hello back from Southern California. :wave:

Your test kit probably cost you less than one futile trip to the pool store, huh? Does this seem familiar?

attachment.php

Well, I was stuck using Test strips, but have since ordered a TF100 kit with the K 1766 salt test. There is still plenty of work to do on her pool to get everything balanced, so it will def come in handy! Saw that you have a pool blaster max, how awesome is that thing? When I bought my house, they left it behind! Saves alot of work!

I just bought it and really like it! Since I can clearly see the bottom of my pool it is more convent to use it instead of putting the auto cleaner in the water. Auto cleaner works great to, but gets wrapped around my ladder sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to hear you ordered a great test kit!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support