Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Is there an App for recording testing results??

1. Back To Top    #1

Is there an App for recording testing results??

As the title states, is the there an app that you could input testing results that could show you trends/ graphs etc..?? does TFP have an app? Would this even be beneficial or am I going into the "deep end" with my pool management??
    Intex Vinyl Liner 14' x 42" Ultra Frame 4,000 Gallon
    Krystal Clear 2100 gph Intex pump with Sand Filter
    Over the wall skimmer
    Taylor K-2006 test kit
    Installed May 2014 filled with well water

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Is there an App for recording testing results??

There is one called Simple Pool Professional. They have it for apple and android. I bought it, but have not used it much yet.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Bwaahhhaa! Going off the deep-end? You're not the only one. That was me last year. I created an Excel spreadsheet and recorded my tests each day (sometimes 2-3 times daily) as I learned to take control of my own testing and TFP methods. Once it all stabilized, I haven't had to be so critical. This year, no spreadsheet....just clear water. Just the occasional weekly/bi-weekly testing.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

I keep a running tally in "notes" with all my readings since I started TFP.
    45'x12' 17k gal, IG plaster, Pool Pilot Nano+ SWG, 1/2hp Whisperflo pump, PAC-FAB TA-60D sand filter, Raypak 266 heater
    Pool School + Test Kit + Pool Math = Trouble Free Pool