Intelliflo In-floor pop up Scheduling help-please

BB11

May 18, 2015
HENDERSON
Hello, I am new to this forum and have trolled a bit but don't find much on the topic of pump scheduling for a pool with in-floor pop ups.

My question- I have a Intelliflo VS pump and and not getting good enough cleaning thru the pop ups. so I am wondering at what speeds and for how many hours I should schedule my pump? BTW I am in Vegas where summer pool temps get pretty high.

Second, how should I move my valves between the skimmer and floor drain?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to TFP!

Please update your location and signature as shown here.

We have lots of trees that drop lots of stuff that we prefer to have skimmed off the surface before it sinks. 1100rpm provides good skimmer action and enough flow for the SWG. That requires more pump time in spring and fall and less in summer and winter. We put about 80% skimmer and 20% drain. And we run a pressure side cleaner a couple hours a day.

I don't know about in floor cleaning. I've heard they require more flow and more run time. I think it will require some trial and error with different pumps speed and amounts of times to find the right blend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.