Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Escrow Account

1. Back To Top    #1

Escrow Account

As I near the end of my pool build, unfortunately I don't have that warm and fuzzy that the PB will complete everything to my satisfaction. And more importantly I stupidly signed a contract that requires me to pay in full BEFORE plaster. Crazy since I was looking for that type of thing but just completely missed it, very embarrassing, I know better than that but that is what showed up in the final paper work. I really don't feel comfortable with that, so my question is does anybody have experience with setting up an escrow account for the final payment? I realize it will likely cost me some legal fees but considering the "clean up work" I anticipate needs to be done before we are done I think it would be worth it. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.
    16,800 Gal IG, Luna Quartz Aruba, Pentair 420 Cartridge Filter, Pentair 4x160 Inteliflow VS Pump, Pentair Intellachlor SWG, Paramount PV3 w/ 1.5 HP Pentair WF, 2 HP Pentair WF supply Water Features, Easytouch Control System

2. Back To Top    #2

Cypress, TX

Re: Escrow Account

Is the final payment 10% of your contract?
    18k gallon IG gunite/pebblesheen with 3ton moss rock waterfall, 8 ft 12" raised wall & rock accents , 42sq ft 12" raised spa w/ 6 jets & cascading stacked stone waterfall, 3HP Intellifo VS pump,
    420sq ft Pentair cartridge filter, 400,000 BTU Pentair Gas Heater, 1.5HP Whisperflo water feature pump, 1.5HP Silencer Spa Blower, 3 intellibrite lights, EZTouch System 8