Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to reduce water level pool/spa

1. Back To Top    #1

Austin, TX

How to reduce water level pool/spa

My pool water is reached up to the brim , the salt water corrodes the soft limestone around it. How do i reduce the water level ? Also my spa is nearly empty. Something is wrong ? Help, what should i do ? Will running the pump help ? Anybody have a link to the users manual for aqualink RS6 pool/spa control, i think it has been programmed to run some things which i dont know
    15K gal, IG (I think its Vinyl not sure), 2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 60 sqft Pentair DE filter, SWG Hayward Aqua rite controller with t-cell-15, Aqualink RS6, Jandy Spa side 4-button, Polaris 280, 400K Pentair Minimax NT Heater Propane, test kit TF100

2. Back To Top    #2
    Benton, KY

Re: How to reduce water level pool/spa

If you just need to dump some water, your filter should have a waste setting that will just dump the water out the waste/backwash pipe/hose. Just make sure the pump is off before you change filter settings. It also sounds like you may have a check valve leaking, allowing your spa to drain back to the pool. Can't help with the aqua link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    33K gallon IG vinyl. 1.5HP Waterway Mustang pump. 600 lb sand filter. Polaris 280. Circupool SI-60+. TF-100XL

3. Back To Top    #3

Central Texas

Re: How to reduce water level pool/spa

Scroll down click the downloads tab then select the manual
    28k gal/raised spa, IG quartzscape, WhistperFlo 2 speed B2984T,DEV60 filter,Lxi400 NG heater, Polaris 280 cleaner, DIY Chlorine injection, Build completion 7/2013