Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to reduce water level pool/spa

1. Back To Top    #1

How to reduce water level pool/spa

My pool water is reached up to the brim , the salt water corrodes the soft limestone around it. How do i reduce the water level ? Also my spa is nearly empty. Something is wrong ? Help, what should i do ? Will running the pump help ? Anybody have a link to the users manual for aqualink RS6 pool/spa control, i think it has been programmed to run some things which i dont know
    15K gal, IG (I think its Vinyl not sure), 2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 60 sqft Pentair DE filter, SWG Hayward Aqua rite controller with t-cell-15, Aqualink RS6, Jandy Spa side 4-button, Polaris 280, 400K Pentair Minimax NT Heater Propane, test kit TF100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How to reduce water level pool/spa

If you just need to dump some water, your filter should have a waste setting that will just dump the water out the waste/backwash pipe/hose. Just make sure the pump is off before you change filter settings. It also sounds like you may have a check valve leaking, allowing your spa to drain back to the pool. Can't help with the aqua link.

30K gallon IG vinyl. 1.5HP 2-speed Waterway Mustang pump. 600 lb sand filter. Polaris 280. Circupool SI-60+. TF-100

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: How to reduce water level pool/spa

Scroll down click the downloads tab then select the manual http://www.zodiacpoolsystems.com/Pro...ll-Button.aspx
    28k gal/raised spa, IG quartzscape, WhistperFlo 2 speed B2984T,DEV60 filter,Lxi400 NG heater, Polaris 280 cleaner, DIY Chlorine injection, Build completion 7/2013