Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: iSwim Solar Panels?

1. Back To Top    #1

iSwim Solar Panels?

Anybody have any experience with iSwim solar panels for heating their personal pool?

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Louisiana

Re: iSwim Solar Panels?

Never heard of that brand, looks like a slick web site, but also looks like it was written by the marketing departemnt with very little hard data there.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

3. Back To Top    #3
    Amelia Island, FL

A lot of time has passed since your question, so I presume you've moved on. Here is a good resource for evaluating panels from Univ. Central Florida.
    COMPLETED BUILD THREAD - 15'x29' rectangular offset shotcrete pool; 14,100 gal; 5'x7' raised spa with 400k btu fire feature; 7' spillover; 25' leuder stone raised bond wall w/waterfall; Pentair SWG; Pentair VS (pool); Pentair 3/4hp feature pump; 1hp spa blower; Pentair Cartridge filter; Pentair “Easy Touch 8” wireless; Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot; Solar Hydronics iSwim solar panels; Mansard Screen Enclosure; walnut travertine deck; 1 very happy kiddo.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry
    Fort Myers, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy6 View Post
    Anybody have any experience with iSwim solar panels for heating their personal pool?
    Old thread, but I thought I'd chime in. Disclaimer: I'm a dealer in Florida, so in accordance with the forum rules I'll stick to facts.

iSwim is the latest brand name of solar panel from Solar Hydronics Corporation in Odessa, FL. It comes off the exact same line as Hi-Tec, Swimmaster Plus, and Nuvis brands with a slightly different extrusion. If you are looking for consumer experience about this brand, researching the other brands may be valuable information to you as iSwim distribution is still limited.

Jason Szumlanski
    Florida Solar Design Group