What brand / model cover pump do you recommend?

G

I've been looking at cover pumps and am a little confused as to which one to purchase. If you have a recommendation, I'd love to hear it!

Leslie's has a Little Giant in their catalog for $119.99 (40-791). In the catalog, it says that it's submersible with an Auto Shut-off. Sounds great, but when I looked at them in the store, it doesn't say anything about Auto Shut-off, so I came home without buying. They also have an inexpensive one for $80, but it only pumps off 150 gpm, while the other one pumps 1200 gpm!

They were out of the manual ones, and my hose method isn't working well due to how low the pool is vs. the ground.

Thanks!

Sue

Little Giant makes a number of different pumps with various options. Leslie's 40785 includes the automatic shutoff, 40791 does not. Those two look very similar.

I like the Little Giant, but it is overkill for most pools. I got it so that I could also use it for other purposes where the higher flow rate is useful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.