Separate Thread(s) for Photos of Plaster Colors, Aggregates, Vinyl Liners

SuzfromTexas

Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
TFP Guide
Apr 7, 2015
Houston, Texas
I am struggling with trying to choose a pebble finish. I have read many posts regarding finishes, but often the threads and/or posts are old, and the pictures are no longer available.

I know this topic has been beat to death, but I see this struggle over selecting a pool finish, EVERYWHERE!

I think it would be hugely helpful if we could have a thread just for pool finishes including those for gunite, vinyl, and fiberglass (not sure what their finishes are.....). And maybe it would be worthwhile and easier for people to view if the threads were separated by manufacturer.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this, so there must be hurdles too great to surmount to achieve this on this site. I do not know enough about website technology to understand if this is something that can be done technically or financially.

Thank you guys for everything! Our pool would take us over a year to build if it weren't for all of you! Suz.

Re: Separate Thread(s) for Photos of Pool Finishes

Hi Suz, yes, I was sort of wondering something similar. I'm just a few weeks new to this site (as far as coming out of the shadows go, anyway.) I was wondering about a section for pics only? I understand pool build pics can be lengthy but a section similar to the 'introduce yourself ' section, but for a pic or two. Of course this site is enormous and there could already be something like it here, I just may not have found it...yet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.