Vacuum Cleaner Help

TJ0214

May 3, 2015
Atlanta
Hey guys my pool is looking much better now after getting my test kit and SLAM routine. The pool when we bought the house did not have a vacuum that came with it. Pool place was showing me a vacuum that hooked up to the skimmer line. They also said to buy the leaf catcher attachment to go with it. Before I buy something I was hoping to ask you guys first. Any recommendations and places to buy online? I have a Polaris but he is no good at getting the dirt.

Thanks!

What Polaris do you have? I put a skimmer sock in the Polaris net and it vacuums all the sandy dirt in my pool. Best trick I learned on this site was using skimmer socks.

Oh that would be great. Not sure how to tell which one I have its blue on top and white on the bottom. 3 wheels. I actually have a spare one in the pool room that works too. Both look like same model. No writing at all on them so again not sure of model

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.