Unibead question

May 17, 2015
Ohio
I recently bought a seaspray allure 52" 24' round pool off a lady that purchased it about 7 years ago. I bought a unibead liner for it, the wife took it down while me and a buddy was removing the deck. So I don't know how exactly came apart but it appeared to be a beaded liner because I have a bead receiver track. My first attempt I put the j hook into the bead receiver and started to fill up the pool and after about 5 inches of water the liner came loose. After looking around the internet I have decided to not cut the j hook off, and hook it to the top of the pool wall. Do I need to put the metal stabilizer rail that was on top of the bead receiver track over the J hook?

Yes, you do. That metal bar will keep the j hook in place.

Yes. That liner will be pretty snug too. Start at 12, 3, 6 and 9. Then 1, 4, 7 and 10 til it's on. That will ensure it's set properly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.