Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Bought a new pump!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Bought a new pump!!

We bought a new pump for our intex ultra frame. We decided to get the intex krystal clear 2150 gph model mostly because of the price point.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Intex-Krys...-Pump/33153775

My pool has the black rubber piece that sticks out of the side, where you attach the inlet and return. Im pretty sure that I need adapters or something for the new system. Does anyone know specifically what I need???

Thanks in advance guys
    Intex 14x48 Ultra Frame 4,600 Gal
    1,000 gph Intex cartridge filter
    TF-100
    Savannah, GA

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Bought a new pump!!

You will either have to use adapters or you can change your return and outlet. This requires currying your pool. I did it and am very happy.
    Here is the thread that helped me.
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-in-your-Intex
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks a lot. Where did you get the new returns?

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by RonW84 View Post
    Thanks a lot. Where did you get the new returns?
    I bought them on Amazon. I just got 2 of the large eyeball for Intex as the whe you take the eyeball off there is a strainer grid.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

5. Back To Top    #5

I will look in to the large returns. I ended up getting the B adapters from a neighbor who no longer uses his pool. SCORE!!!

Thanks for the help

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Great score!
    Lisa