Planning purchasing a pool robot

May 4, 2015
Tulsa/ OK
So I'm getting ready to purchase a pool robot. I've done some research , read reviews on here, Amazon, etc. I believe I've decided on the Dolphin ZX5. Is there any other brand or model I should reconsider? This will be my first robot so I'm unfamiliar with them. Anyway, anything else I should reevaluate, like Aquabot or any other of the multitude of cleaners available?

Are you sure that's not the Z5? Or with the model year change is that the newer version of the Z5. In either case, many of us here have different versions of the Dolphin models and anecdotal evidence shows they are good units. I've had my M5 for over a year and am still very happy.

The Z5 is the on line version of the M5 that I have. Minor differences in the two,units for,the different sales networks. Were I to buy one again it would probably be the Z5.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.