Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Coleman vs. Intex

1. Back To Top    #1

Grovetown, GA

Coleman vs. Intex

I am in the process of buying a ABG pool and I am wondering what is the difference in the Coleman vs. the Intex. They appear to be the same only the Coleman is at a good price and I am leaning towards getting that one. I will also be buying a saltwater system for my pool. Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    In the process of purchasing a ABG pool. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Coleman vs. Intex

Welcome to TFP!

Far from an expert on the subject, I would guess if they look the same, Intex is selling them to Coleman with a Private label of their own..
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    Sierra Vista, Az

Re: Coleman vs. Intex

Welcome to TFP! What size are you looking at getting? I tend to agree with Patrick on this. If we know the size you are looking at we can better help you to figure out what SWG you would need. I also highly recommend ordering a recommended test kit so you are ready to take care of your testing and have control of your pool water.
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process