Congrats to AZgirl71!! 1000 Posts

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
For just knocking down a First SLAM with perfection.....and 1000 posts to boot......ALL IN THE FIRST MONTH ON TFP!!! :shock:

Now shes knocking down SLAM after SLAM, helping everyone who comes on. Way to go Lisa, and thanks for pitching in. :cheers:

Not sure Ive seen someone jump this far into the deep end so fast since I've been around. Pretty amazing...:whoot:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Way to go!!! :whoot:

I keep opening up threads and, nope, Lisa already covered it. Thanks for the help :goodjob:

Wow, just looked and you are already the 65th most prolific poster and only been here a month :shock:

Hootie hoo!
Thank you!

1,000 posts in the first month of membership? That's got to be a record! In any event, awesome job Azgirl71 and we are glad you're here!
Glad to be here, thank you!
Way to go!!! :whoot:

I keep opening up threads and, nope, Lisa already covered it. Thanks for the help :goodjob:

Wow, just looked and you are already the 65th most prolific poster and only been here a month :shock:

Thank you and Sorry, Jason...lol I love it here! Wow that is pretty good.

****.. I've been here since year one and I've yet to make 500.

I guess that is what happens when you are a stay at home mom who has already finished the the school year for your home schooled daughter. We ended the school year with a great science project... Performing a SLAM.

I bet you could talk someone's ear right off their head! :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.