Pebble tec finishes in shallow pools

Titan7

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2015
Peoria, AZ
In a 4-5-4 foot depth do the blues really get that deep rich blue color? On their web sight it appears that 9 ft is the sweet spot but we are not going anywhere near that deep.

Look like lagoon blue is the most blue at 5 ft?

thanks.

I am going with blue granite PS. It is hard to decide - my pool (being built) is about the depth of yours. I looked at a few pools and just really focused on what the colors looked like in the shallow and medium depths. The blue granite looks blue (to me) except on like the tanning ledge and top step. I have reservations - but I think I would with any color I choose. I mean it is a LOT of money for guesswork and that is all this really is at this point :) Good luck on your choice and please share pics!

Yeah, you just have to look at pictures until your are cross eyed and then flip a coin. :)

You can look at my black pebblesheen play pool in my build below if you want to add to the confusion. :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.