Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Do you do anything unique to organize/store your testing supplies?

1. Back To Top    #1

Orlando, FL

Do you do anything unique to organize/store your testing supplies?

Since there a lot of supplies that go into maintaining your own pool, I wanted a better way to store and organize them, particularly so it's easy to transport them out to the pool for testing, as I store everything inside.

So here's the route I took.

This is a Festool SYS 1 Box, a rather expensive option, but aligns with my use of Festool Systainers for other storage uses and I like keeping things consistent.

It comes with more inserts (1 more blue, 1 more red, and 1 green that is 2x the width of a blue), but in order to fit R-0013 I had to remove those. If I kept the R-0013 outside of this unit, then all those other inserts can go in and everything fits nicely in an insert, but then I don't have everything in a single box. I'm debating about pulling out the R-0013 and just having it separate.

When I start to run low on existing chemical and re-order, I can store a second for every chemical (except R-0013) right in this same box, which is handy.

The only thing this doesn't hold is the Taylor Salt Water Test kit. I could have fit the test chemicals in here but since this is a test I will be doing infrequently, I opted to leave that out.

Would be interested to see/hear what other may be doing in the area of testing supply organization/storage.
    14k Gallon IG Gunite Pool | 13'x29' Rectangle with 13' x 4' Sun Shelf (shallow end)
    Magic Marcite Aqua Pearl Mini Pebble Interior in Bimini Blue
    Pentair IntelliFlo VS 011018 Pump, Pentair CCRP 200 Cartridge Filter, Pentair IC40 SWCG
    Pentair IntelliBrite 5G LED, Intermatic MultiWave Wireless Control System

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Sierra Vista, Az

Re: Do you do anything unique to organize/store your testing supplies?

Very nice.
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: Do you do anything unique to organize/store your testing supplies?

I keep all my TF-100 supplies in the box they arrived, but I rearranged it because I'm OCD. From top left corner I have all my chlorine test supplies and then moving down along the rows are other tests, all vials together. I just leave the small blue box out for quick access and space.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter