Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: how to read hayward aqua rite display

1. Back To Top    #1

how to read hayward aqua rite display

I just installed a new in ground pool last yr. 16x 32 x5ft deep end to 3ft. at other end.And had a hayward aqua rite Chorine Generater installed. But I don't understand the readings and what they mean. Can some direct to an understanding on these reading and what I need to do. And does the salt control the PH and Alk or to I have to get chem. to do that. Thanks! I'm new here as Of today.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: how to read hayward aqua rite display

Welcome to TFP!

Here is a thread that seems to cover the Aqua rite numbers. It is only related to the SWG, nothing to do with the other water chemistry parameters.
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...rs-on-LCD-mean

and a search result with lots of info.
    https://www.google.com/search?sitese...y=0&gws_rd=ssl

Here are some intro Pool School articles to read that will answer your questions about FC, Alk, etc .
    TFPC for Beginners
    ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry

Here are the Recommended Levels for your pool.
    Here is the Water Balance for your SWCG pool.
    Use PoolMath to figure out how much to add.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you very much. I'll get to reading.

4. Back To Top    #4

Alright! After you get all that memorized come back and ask some more question. It only took me 30 or 40 times.
    TFP Moderator
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Pooklv, i probably will never get it. It seems like once I read something the next day I don't remember what I've read. Might have something to do with getting older, Thanks again for the reply. I need all the help I can get.

6. Back To Top    #6

groovy, how about updating your signature with your pool info as described here.
    TFP Moderator