My FC has been running right around 5 with my filter and SWG running for 8 hours per night at 40%. All of a sudden after this weekend my FC is at 10 and I can't get it down. I finally turned my SWG off and will leave it off until I get it down. Any idea why the chlorine level would rise with no other changes? Only thing I did this weekend is shock the pool with a non-chlorine shock (Fresh 'n Clear from Leslies) and add MA to lower the Ph from 7.8. Water looks great but you can smell chlorine when you walk into the backyard.
Thanks for any help.