Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What is this thing?

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Morgan Hill, CA

    What is this thing?

    I have two of these devices that were installed in the skimmer entry when the pool was new. They are there presumably to provide support to the bull nose running across the top of the opening. Both of them have fallen out and I can no longer tighten them up. I'd like to replace them, but Ive got no idea what these things are called.

    Pic below. What are these things called and where can I get a pair? thanks.

    16,000 gallon AG pool,plaster,raised hot tub/waterfall,Hayward DE6020 filter,pump1/Waterway 2hp,Intermatic dial switch,pump2/Waterway 1hp for waterfalls,Polaris 360,Rainbow 320 chlorinator,Teledyne ESC furnace,Compool LX-220 solar,Currently under water restrictions - no filling pool beyond 12 inches at a time

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Tucson, AZ

    Re: What is this thing?

    I have no clue. I googled "Pool skimmer parts diagram" and searched images instead of just the web. Hundreds of pictures, maybe you can spot your item
    10000 Gal, IG Pebbletec, pop up cleaners,Hayward EcoStar VS, 425 sq ft Hayward Cartridge, waterfall feature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts