Let me tell you what a beast the Oasis Z5 truly is...here are some highlights

- power
- cleaned my pool in 45 minutes
- consistently made passes in deep end even with tricky slopes
- easily went from deep to shallow, vice versa
- never got stuck on drain cover in middle of pool deep end
- easy to clean
- IT WAS CLEANEST I'VE EVER SEEN MY POOL
- spots the Aquabot never cleaned, Oasis Z5 made a few passes by those "restricted" aquabot areas
-picked up absurd amount of dirt, sand that I find in my pool every day in S. FLA

This is one darn good cleaner. This is my first dolphin as well. It was worth the upgrade IMO. I put the Aquabot on Ebay since its only 2 years old.

My Aquabot was allergic to the deep end. Its light, somewhat floaty, so was unable to gain the proper traction at times to go from my deep to shallow

I have a fully operations Doheny (Aquabot) AWD robotic

Last week, I decided to upgrade to a Dophin Oasis Z5

Let me tell you what a beast the Oasis Z5 truly is...here are some highlights

- power
- cleaned my pool in 45 minutes
- consistently made passes in deep end even with tricky slopes
- easily went from deep to shallow, vice versa
- never got stuck on drain cover in middle of pool deep end
- easy to clean
- IT WAS CLEANEST I'VE EVER SEEN MY POOL
- spots the Aquabot never cleaned, Oasis Z5 made a few passes by those "restricted" aquabot areas
-picked up absurd amount of dirt, sand that I find in my pool every day in S. FLA

This is one darn good cleaner. This is my first dolphin as well. It was worth the upgrade IMO. I put the Aquabot on Ebay since its only 2 years old.

My Aquabot was allergic to the deep end. Its light, somewhat floaty, so was unable to gain the proper traction at times to go from my deep to shallow

Strange, my aquabot cleans my whole pool. Deep, shallow, walls.. Never gets stuck on drains. I wonder why there are so many differences between users and the same units???

I just started my first cycle with the Z5 and so far I am impressed. This is my first robot so I have nothing to compare it to besides manual vacuuming and my Polaris 280.

My pool has gotten unusually dirt due to being inundated with rain for weeks now. It is brushing and sucking up sticky dirt with no issues. I am also pleased with how it it covering the whole pool and scrubbing the waterline pretty thoroughly.

A+ so far!

Which Aquabot did you have? I just upgraded from a Dolphin Diagnostic Pro to an Aquabot Turbo T (not Turbo T-jet) last week and felt much the same way you did, maybe it was just the newer generation cleaner, as the Diagnostic Pro was an older design.

Dumb question here- I just purchased the m5 - it's our first robotic cleaner. When the guy showed me it in the store it seemed like the handle stayed upright but the one we brought home does not - is it supposed or just supposed to float up when it's in your pool?

Dumb question here- I just purchased the m5 - it's our first robotic cleaner. When the guy showed me it in the store it seemed like the handle stayed upright but the one we brought home does not - is it supposed or just supposed to float up when it's in your pool?

The arm is going to adjust as it goes up and down walls. Watch this video to see what it does. Hope this helps!

Which Aquabot did you have? I just upgraded from a Dolphin Diagnostic Pro to an Aquabot Turbo T (not Turbo T-jet) last week and felt much the same way you did, maybe it was just the newer generation cleaner, as the Diagnostic Pro was an older design.

http://www.doheny.com/poolsupplies/Doheny-S-AWD-Powered-By-Aquabot.html

- - - Updated - - -

Great review!

Thanks. Surprisingly, I've only had to use it once. When I dont run the waterfall it doesn't become as dirty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.