Curious

OK I realize my pool holds a total of 15500 gallons. When I opened it this year the water was below the jet. I was just curious of a rough guess to how many gallons I actually put in it to bring it back up to 15500. I can measure from the jet down to get depth. However the center of my pool is dug deeper and I can't get to it at the moment.

OK I realize my pool holds a total of 15500 gallons. When I opened it this year the water was below the jet. I was just curious of a rough guess to how many gallons I actually put in it to bring it back up to 15500. I can measure from the jet down to get depth. However the center of my pool is dug deeper and I can't get to it at the moment.
Just stick the tape measure at the level it started at - below the jet - and measure to the water line. poolmath won't argue with you when you say your pool is only 9" deep or whatever.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.