Intro and Pool Plan Pics

The top will be a piece of granite. Didn't want to deal with tile and the grout. I also get the granite for free which is a cost saver.

Going to do a rough finish on the granite and do a Texas star in the center.

Granite color suggestions?

How did you do the granite table top? We're getting some extra granite that will be left from our kitchen and I thought maybe we should use some on the table to tie the house and pool together a bit. Our builder was going to just do a boulder creations kind of table but I don't think I like that idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you do the granite table top? We're getting some extra granite that will be left from our kitchen and I thought maybe we should use some on the table to tie the house and pool together a bit. Our builder was going to just do a boulder creations kind of table but I don't think I like that idea.

We ended up with a travertine table I'd do a leathered or more rough finish if I was going to use granite.
We lobe having a table that's for sure!

We ended up with a travertine table I'd do a leathered or more rough finish if I was going to use granite.
We lobe having a table that's for sure!

For simplicity we may just stick to travertine too and match out coping then. I was a little worried with SWG but I guess if we're going to have travertine cooing there is no difference. Definitely sealing the table though!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.