Intro and Pool Plan Pics

I'm going to go the other way and say that although they should be able to make it look right by themselves, unless the idea that you wanted it a certain way was communicated (preferably in writing) it's tough to argue too hard with them. I also believe that a PB should tell you when a crew such as this is coming so you can choose to be there or not to be sure all goes as you wish. Or you require that the PB is there in your behalf. I'd be tempted to push them hard to redo it on their dime but I also might be willing to pay to have it made the way you want it because you have to live with it not them.

This also probably gives you the feeling that you should be onsite for deck day and plaster day too. If so, I'd agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Got the tile crew to switch 7 out!! Little Gatorade and the answer is yes!! No charge

Perfect.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The just finished my raised wall!
08292b6121218a490e20ad605c68d018.jpg

This is awesome! I've been looking for your build thread Amanda. Very nice and we are right about the same stage on our pools right now. My family and I are about to take a 7 day vacation to the cooler temps of Colorado so your likely to pass me up but that's fine. I'll still watch from the Rockies! [emoji3]

It is very pretty in that picture where you can see the entire thing. It's a great look. I would have to research it as I don't know much about what it should look like close up. One thing I figured out during this process is to go with your gut feeling. If you think something is sloppy, tell the PB. It's your money. It's sometimes difficult to know if it's supposed to be that way or not. Keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.