CC question

May 4, 2015
Avon, IN
I finished slamming my pool on Sunday. I passed the OCLT, have crystal clear water, and my CC was 0.5. My water is still crystal clear, my FC levels are staying above the target level even (it's about 8 and my target level is 6). My question is....my CC level last night was 1.0. Is this a reason to SLAM again? I know the target CC level is <0.5 - I just don't know if being above that indicates a problem. Help?

It seems to bounce from 0.5-1.0...have been testing daily since SLAM was over. It was 0.5 for the last 2-3 days of my SLAM. I'll raise the FC to shock level and keep checking it. We will be out of town from Friday to Sunday so if I keep it at shock level through Friday, then it'll have a chance to drift down over the days I'm gone, right? This is what I would normally do anyway if we are out of town for the weekend? Thanks for your help...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.