New Build - Spring TX

Oh, don't be fooled. The little guy (Mav) is all into the sunshelf and walking across the SPA spillway or Waterfall, but the big guy (Cody) must be part Gremlin. I'm surprised I could get him on the lounger. If his toe touches wet grass he has a conniption fit.

Finally managed to get my PB's attention and got him out to work though out punch list.
We had the waterfall guys tinkering about trying to stop a leak that trickles out the back of Mount Vesuvius.
Our permit to move our septic heads has come through, so he is working on getting a septic contractor out to do the re-positioning.

Once he gets these two big tasks done, it is merely a little pushing around of dirt and we will be rid of him.

Then I can get to work rebuilding my sprinkler zones, laying turf and planting plants.
Right in the middle of summer. Guess I'll be shedding a few pounds soon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well yesterday the PB finally got my Septic Sprinkler heads moved.
Now he will probably disappear for another month before I get the wall of dirt moved that was protecting my pool from the grey water spray.

Fantastic pool and yard, love all the trees. This is why I should no look at other builds because now I should have gotten swim jets. Too late now as I did not know it was even an option.

All my dirt has been moved behind my waterfall.
Now I can get to work on irrigation and preparing the garden beds.
Can't plant my palms until the waterfall is fixed.
cGvRdpkNjOB5h7yxWybwbMdiTbYdj06Guk-kL82KUXA%2CaurBYLQiDqb9Y8tw5CrXxUMIeaUfjF23gXSpiyhlE10

Need to decide whether to lay turf now or wait til spring.
I don't think I can wait, even with dormant grass.

It is not a commercial swimjet product.
Something my PB and I came up with.
I guess you would describe them as Spa jets on steroids.
The jets are adjustable directionally with an output diameter of about an inch.
They draw air into the stream via a siphon (no blower)
All three siphons are plumbed together and come up in a nearby planting bed as a 1-1/2" p-trap.

Having 3 jets means the flow is wider than the single jet solutions. (This is a common complaint about them)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.