I moved in to a new house late last summer and thanks to all the info here I uncovered the pool last week to almost perfect water. I just wanted to check to see if I should still raise to chlorine to shock level when first opening. Below are the results of my first tests, I've been adding some liquid chlorine that I had on hand, and I also have some granular shock and bromine tablets from the previous owner. Should I use the granular shock to raise CYA a little or is it ok where it is? I will keep an eye on the pH to make sure it's a little higher before we start swimming. Water temperature right now is pretty chilly (can't find my thermometer yet).
Filter pressure: 16