Aquabot Rapids 4WD robotic cleaner

May 11, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Hi all, I am new to the whole pool ownership thing and now ready to buy a robotic cleaner.
Pretty sure I have read every review and every forum thread on the subject trying to determine what is best for me.
I have also spoke to both Auqabot and Dolphin directly as well as a couple of their dealers and Polaris dealers.

In the end I have decided on the Aquabot Rapids 4WD unit. Aquabot recommended the 4WD because I have a fiberglass pool and they said some of the other units may have a hard time.
The brand new 2015 version 4WD has some upgrades like swivel on the cord and full 2 year bumper to bumper warranty.

They make other versions as well some sold online called a Breeze and some at stores called an MRT2, but they are the same unit pretty much.

Anyhow, long story short I hope this thing works for me. Anyone have some recent feedback on this? most of the things I have read are pretty dated, but even back then not so bad.

Thanks

Hi Olcrazy!

Welcome to TFP!

Good luck with your new cleaner!

As you may have found, here on TFP there arent many Aquabot reviews, especially on the higher end and newer versions of them. We would love for you to post a review of what its like when you receive it.. and how well it works in your pool!

Most of us do update our reviews over period of time so that others who are looking for a cleaner have some good information to go on.

Take care and I hope you enjoy TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.