Thanks TFP for BBB!

Bryan

May 31, 2008
Tarpon Springs, FL
I just wanted to thank TFP for opening my eyes to the BBB method. This was our third summer with a pool, and last year just about made me decide to take it out and put in a garden. I think I spent more time at the pool store than in the pool. Then I found this site and decided to give it a try. Now, I will say that I had an unfair advantage to start, since we had to replace the liner and hence had nice clean water from the get-go, but I had no idea BBB would be so easy and care-free! I think I spent about $50 at the pool store on stabilizer and Dry Acid, and about $100 at Aldi for bleach and baking soda. That's about $300 less than last year! And I didn't have to dissolve any chemicals in a bucket :goodjob: I never even thought to take a picture of the pristine water, but here's one of the kids enjoying it![attachment=0:211nwgeu]Pool-play.jpg[/attachment:211nwgeu]

Attachments

• Pool-play.jpg
    Pool-play.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 320
I would like to add our thanks to TFP, also.
Our first full winter and summer with the pool on BBB have been flawless.
Many thanks to you all! jennifer

P.S. Bryan, I forgot to tell you....beautiful kids, water and pic:) I love looking at pictures.

Yes, TFP has been a saving grace in more ways than one!!! I too want to thank everyone who contributes to this very informative site and for Sean for maintaining it. I have learned so much about pools so now I am no longer intimidated by it. Saving money, understanding pool chemistry, the BBB method, and pool maintenance is a beautiful thing! I recommend this site to other pool owners all of the time...as well as the test kit and the membership!!!! I have never had such an easy summer with my pool.
Thanks Again,
Lisa and her smiling 5 kids :) :) :) :) :)

I found this site after having the pool for less than a month. Except for the desert dust, I have had pristine water all summer and have spent far less in chemicals than my friends and family who have pools, and less time maintaining than most, except for the swg people. I had only one time when algae started a little bit; I do admit to "cheating" a little at that point and dumping in a cup and a half of polyquat 60. :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.