Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Test

1. Back To Top    #1

Test

- - - Updated - - -

Dig started 5/6/2015!! 17x37 pool. 6x8 Ledgestone spa with 6 jets. Sunshelf w/ 2 illuminated bubblers. Pentair Intelliflo VS pump. Silencer 1hp spa blower. Pentair Ultratemp heat pump. 3 Globrite LED lights in pool, 1 in spa. Travertine marble deck. Easytouch 8 automation. IC-40 SWG.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Test

Nothing showing. To post a photo the easiest way it to upload it to photobucket and copy the IMG code the paste it to your post
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Trying to upload from Flickr. Same process?

- - - Updated - - -

Dig started 5/6/2015!! 17x37 pool. 6x8 Ledgestone spa with 6 jets. Sunshelf w/ 2 illuminated bubblers. Pentair Intelliflo VS pump. Silencer 1hp spa blower. Pentair Ultratemp heat pump. 3 Globrite LED lights in pool, 1 in spa. Travertine marble deck. Easytouch 8 automation. IC-40 SWG.

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

I tried that too, but it does not work. I just used my FB to set up a photobucket acct and use it
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks!

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

No problem
    Lisa

7. Back To Top    #7

Welcome to TFP!!

From Flickr select the "Share" button which looks like a curved arrow. Then select "BB Code" and the size you wish for your photo to be. Copy/Paste that link on TFP and off you go.

8. Back To Top    #8

[IMG]Untitled by natvtxn27, on Flickr[/IMG]

9. Back To Top    #9

Oh, wow! You need to update us with the most recent progress. We need more pictures of your pool build.

New pool build in Manor, Texas. 2015. 509 sq. feet; 31'6" x 19'10". Sunshelf & bubbler and waterfall sheer. Gunite inground pool. Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050 pump; Filter: Pentair Clean & Clear 420 Cartridge; Inline chlorination w/UV Sys;Lighting:Pentair IntelliBrite Color LED 120V;Cleaner: KK Racer w/booster.Bench/ledge;limestone Coping; Verona Tile 562 Decking