New build in SoCal, Lake Elsinore

1herm4

May 7, 2015
Lake Elsinore ca.
New and first pool build. Almost done just waiting on gas connection and other small items before landscape to start.

cc936241253b9e1aaee4fdf5c5de12be.jpg
6671ed10d08ae3d091d5693b679565ea.jpg
490ead5684918fc22e38fc6ea4725e99.jpg

You need to know, I said "Wow!" when I opened this thread - without even thinking. I love the coping/decking colors in contrast to the water color. Simply lovely!

I had to look twice at the second photo. I thought it was a different spa. From the camera angle, it looked like the spillover was level with the pool water.

You guys have to be excited! I'd say ya'll "nailed it" on your first pool. Congratulations! Take care. Suz.

A Cut Above Pools, they have been great so far. They should be completed by next week. Company owner is very involved in the whole process. Located in Menifee...in your neck of the woods corleone

Nice! I had them bid our pool and really liked the owner Chris, I got the impression he was a stand up guy. In the end our budget dictated that owner/build was our route but I definitely think you picked the right choice for our neck of the woods. I've even talked to a couple subs who spoke glowingly of them. Congrats on the great pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.