Help with test results...

MA lowers pH which in turn, lowers TA at the same time. I think pooldv just meant it wasn't a one and done. Add acid, and TA lowers to where you want it. That takes some time and sometimes with many, many additions of MA to get the TA where you want it.

Unless you have a salt generator,or you have extreme pH rise, because of very high TA, you should focus on pH instead.

MA lowers pH which in turn, lowers TA at the same time. I think pooldv just meant it wasn't a one and done. Add acid, and TA lowers to where you want it. That takes some time and sometimes with many, many additions of MA to get the TA where you want it.

Unless you have a salt generator,or you have extreme pH rise, because of very high TA, you should focus on pH instead.

I don't seem to be having any pH issues... however, I do have a SWG... Does this mean I need to be more worried about my TA?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.