Pool Build Completed - West Houston

Hey Robbie, I had to stop by and look at your gorgeous pool! How's the swimming or has the weather gotten in the way?

I've been meaning to tell you I posted one of your photos on my build thread. I probably should have asked you first, but I didn't. I hope you mind too much. It's the one of the rock bed around your equipment pad and under the pipes there. That really impressed me! So I posted it to show others what I planned to do with my equipment pad. I did give you the credit for it. I wasn't trying to credit myself with it. Thank you! (belatedly)

Don't be a stranger! Suz.

Hey Robbie, I had to stop by and look at your gorgeous pool! How's the swimming or has the weather gotten in the way?

I've been meaning to tell you I posted one of your photos on my build thread. I probably should have asked you first, but I didn't. I hope you mind too much. It's the one of the rock bed around your equipment pad and under the pipes there. That really impressed me! So I posted it to show others what I planned to do with my equipment pad. I did give you the credit for it. I wasn't trying to credit myself with it. Thank you! (belatedly)

Don't be a stranger! Suz.

The kids have been swimming but still a little too cold for me. The rain has been getting in the way but I can't complain because it is helping to water our new grass. Definitely enjoying the hot tub though!

No problem at all using that picture. I just hope there are no adverse affects of using the rocks that I am not thinking of. We put weed barrier fabric underneath the rocks so you may consider doing the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the pool and the color of the water!!! What is your coping? Oklahoma?

Thanks! Yes, the flagstone coping is Oklahoma Wister.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.