Open for business

I hear you!!! Hubby and I work the midnight shifts and we head to the gym in the mornings and right to the pool for a float and swim! :mrgreen: I heard it's going to be a scorched tomorrow!

Hubby in his raft. He parks himself in one spot. lol

I have to have the umbrellas up because if I try to do that.... Ohhhh weee, I end up looking like a red lobster! I'm already burnt from riding 2 days on the motorcycle and being in the pool. Those umbrellas will be up tomorrow! lol

Congrats on having the pool open and sunshine!

Just in case everyone reading this doesn't know it. The floatie in that pic is THE BEST floatie ever. Get one!

I got that at Wal-Mart. It kinda flips open and you blow it up, it also has a mesh bottom so your butt doesn't go threw it. lol This is Hubby's second one and he loves it!

Oh wow. They don't cost that much at Wal-Mart. The first one we bought lasted nearly 2 swimming seasons, only because he'd leave it in the pool. This one is going on the second season but I've been pulling it out of the water. Its probably in the pool right now because I left,for work n he was still in the pool floating.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
cc972de41dc98acc70088ba9c0045039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. They don't cost that much at Wal-Mart. The first one we bought lasted nearly 2 swimming seasons, only because he'd leave it in the pool. This one is going on the second season but I've been pulling it out of the water.

They don't cost that much at academy either. I think it was 30 bucks. Don't know what's up with that. We've got some that are probably 4-5 years old. They are stored out of the sun and pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.