Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Has anyone heard of these guys Eldorado Outdoor Kitchens

1. Back To Top    #1

Has anyone heard of these guys Eldorado Outdoor Kitchens

These are Prefab units, check out the pricing, seems to be in the ball park vs. steel stud framing with stone.

You would have to factor in the time you would spend attching frames and cement board, plus cost of materials.

Has anyone heard of these guys before? Seems the prefab is a viable option. Let me know your thoughts.

http://www.eldoradooutdoor.com/shop/...ries/kitchens/
    Completed 38'X21' IG Free form pool approx 18.5K gallons, sports pool w/spa and tanning shelf 3.5-5.5 ft. Jandy Cartridge Filter, Jandy stealth pumps, Jandy LXi Heater, I aqualink, Inline chlorinator. Click to see My Pool Build

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Has anyone heard of these guys Eldorado Outdoor Kitchens

Never heard of them.
    ~Paul
    19x40 IG including 10' BE, 18,000 gal, plaster, 48 SF DE, 1.5HP pump, AquaPure SWCG, Ozonejoe 30MR, Rockwaterfall, LED light, TF-100 Fill date 11/21/2014
    My ODK Build | My Pool Build | If You're From Texas Vote Here

3. Back To Top    #3

I have the make pre made frames with cement board already on it. You can buy different size sections and you put them together then you just cut out for your appliances. The price here in Ontario Canada was too expensive. For my 10' long it was going to cost $2,000.00 so I decided to build my own
    18' x 30' Completely Automated Fox Pool
    2 Pentair Intelliflo VS pumps
    Pentair 250 HD Heater
    Pentair Cartridge Filter & IC 20 Chlorinator
    Intellitouch i10 Automation & Sheer Descent x 3

4. Back To Top    #4

Never heard of them, I'm making my own and using the cash to buy used DCS (Dynamic Cooking System) Grill. Restaurant quality. Neighbor bought a new one and is selling his old one for less than $500! ($4k new)
    Ron- Kansas. IG fiberglass, Riviera 30 Freeform 13600 gallons,
    EasyTouch 4 w/IC20 SWCG, Pentair Whisperflo 1hp, 2 speed 220 pump, Hayward ProGrid 4820 DE filter using Eco Klean instead of DE, 2 Savi Melody 12v 5 color LEDs, Raypack 266k btu millivolt heater, Arctic Armour Mesh custom safety cover (Total self Install) TF-100 test kit w/Magic stir.

5. Back To Top    #5

I've been looking at these myself. I haven't priced it from a dealer yet, but if you price the kit on the Eldorado Stone website it seems pretty expensive. Can someone give me a ballpark estimate on what they spent to build with metal studs and conc board per lineal foot?

6. Back To Top    #6

Are these things built of aerated concrete sheets?

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by chris3250 View Post
    I've been looking at these myself. I haven't priced it from a dealer yet, but if you price the kit on the Eldorado Stone website it seems pretty expensive. Can someone give me a ballpark estimate on what they spent to build with metal studs and conc board per lineal foot?

With stone veneer included price is about 3K the price for the Eldorado prefab cabinets.

Here is a link to their signature kitchens page http://www.eldoradooutdoor.com/shop/...ries/kitchens/

Quote Originally Posted by ewkearns View Post
    Are these things built of aerated concrete sheets?
    "Each piece is made of glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) which can be installed on any solid flooring surface without concrete footings or rebar."
    Completed 38'X21' IG Free form pool approx 18.5K gallons, sports pool w/spa and tanning shelf 3.5-5.5 ft. Jandy Cartridge Filter, Jandy stealth pumps, Jandy LXi Heater, I aqualink, Inline chlorinator. Click to see My Pool Build

8. Back To Top    #8

I requested a catalog. Here is the email repsonse

"Thank you for your interest in Eldorado Outdoor kitchens! The cabinets in which the kitchens are made of are extremely durable and can hold upwards to 20,000 pounds. The cabinets have a 3 year warranty. It is highly recommended you install your kitchen on a 4" hard surface such as concrete or pavers. The boxes are not finished on the bottom so that will help with drainage. You can always use shims under the boxes to help with drainage.

We requested a catalog for you today so you should be receiving that sometime by early next week."