Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Survey on Pool cleaners legit ???

1. Back To Top    #1

Survey on Pool cleaners legit ???

Is the survey regarding pool cleaners that appears on the top of the page legit ?? I signed up and answered some brief survey questions. I was asked for my e-mail address at the end. Seems strange that now I'm getting a few spam e-mails. Hmmmm.
    20X36 IG vinyl (18,000 gal), 3 sheer descents, Max-Flo 1.5hp VS 2300, Aquarite T15 SWG, C3030 filter, 250,000 BTU heater, Sharkvac XL (Hayward equip)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Survey on Pool cleaners legit ???

I did it a few days ago and no more spam than usual.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

OK thanks. I haven't received spam in quite sometime. Coincidence I guess.
    20X36 IG vinyl (18,000 gal), 3 sheer descents, Max-Flo 1.5hp VS 2300, Aquarite T15 SWG, C3030 filter, 250,000 BTU heater, Sharkvac XL (Hayward equip)

4. Back To Top    #4

At least you got accepted. <sniff> Something with my equipment or lack thereof disqualified me.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320 View Post
    At least you got accepted. <sniff> Something with my equipment or lack thereof disqualified me.
    Interesting....

6. Back To Top    #6

Yep, i participated in one with them a month or two ago. It was good. Going again.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

7. Back To Top    #7

I did the same pooldv did a month ago. That one was 30.00! Legit, no spam, not trying to sell you anything.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

8. Back To Top    #8

I've spoke on the phone multiple times with Thomas and verify he's a legit person. As per this survey, I have submitted the same sign-up that is currently up about 30 times testing various things for Thomas. No extra Spam on my end.

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    Interesting....
    The survey is for people with some type of pool cleaner experience, and those interesting in having some influence on a better design. I've done the previous one and signed up for this one, with no changes in my email activity. Your Spam came from somewhere else. This forum would not allow someone coming on here to mine information and spam people.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_B View Post
    The survey is for people with some type of pool cleaner experience, and those interesting in having some influence on a better design. I've done the previous one and signed up for this one, with no changes in my email activity. Your Spam came from somewhere else. This forum would not allow someone coming on here to mine information and spam people.
    I have ZERO pool cleaner experience. I would think Richard is much more qualified then me. I have not received any spam e-mails for months, perhaps as long as a year. I think this is because I do not regularly give out my e-mail address. I just find it interesting that after signing up, I have received several spam e-mails. I'm talking hours later. Anyway, this has been my experience, and as a result, prompted this thread. I'm open to it being a coincidence. Just makes me wonder.