Here are my numbers:

FC - 5

CC - 0

CH - 75

TA - 50

PH - 7.5

CYA - 60

Salt - 3000

Should I be doing anything? My TA is a little low, so I guess I can bump that up a bit, but should I be adding any bleach or anything? I thought the numbers looked pretty good overall.

Thanks,
Brian

^ ^ ^

Water is crystal clear. I vacuumed and skimmed and it's nice and sparkly. Freezing though.

There was some green algae on the stairs and in the deep end swimout though. Not sure what to make of that. I scrubbed it off.

Well, with visible algae, it is usually a good idea to go ahead and follow the ShockLevelAndMAINTAIN Process. If there was not very much, it should go quick. But, you want to make sure it is all eradicated.

Thanks JB. Will do. I'll start tomorrow. I have to go get some more bleach.

- - - Updated - - -

CLW I opened in NE today to

Nice, where abouts? I'm in MA, on the northshore.

I just read on another thread that the water should be 'room temperature' when checking CYA, is that true? I'm not sure what the water temp is in the pool at the moment (thermometer broke last year), but I'd be surprised if it's higher than 62 degrees. Is that warm enough for an accurate CYA test? I'd hate to add some only to find out I overshot because of the water temp.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
How do you like your Dolphin Atlantis? Since that is a dealer model, I can't tell whether it cleans the waterline and how important that is. Am in the process of signing the P&S and wondering if I should consider a different model or go with the PB Atlantis.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.