Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: SLAMing

1. Back To Top    #1

Gastonia, NC

Hey I'm new to this forum, however I found and used this site last year. I have not posted any questions on here yet. I just wanted to tell you that last year I got tired of the stores telling to buy this and that and their test did not make since. So anyway I found this site and just read and follow the instructions here and I had the best season ever with my water. The steps and products they tell you on here WORK and work well. I couldn't be happier! And opening my pool this year was a breeze compared to years past. So bottom line from a dumb ol' country boy, forget anything they told you at the pool store and follow the instructions on this site. You will be glad you did. I see why they called this site "Trouble Free Pools" and you will too!
    CoolWaters, novice
    21k IG vinyl 16'x32' x 3'-8', CircuPool SI-45Plus SWG, Hayward Super Pump SP2605X7, Pentair SD60 Sand Filter, Aquabot Classic cleaner, Taylor 2006 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Sierra Vista, Az

Re: SLAMing

Welcome back
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3
    Columbia, SC

Welcome to TFP - glad you decided to join!
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Welcome to the forum.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome! Glad you came aboard!
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr